Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Get Rid of Annoying Razor Bumps!



The problem with shaving or waxing is getting those painful razor bumps and ingrown hairs in areas that are hard to deal with.

Under the armpits and bikini areas are especially embarrassing in the Summertime!

Fortunately I came across a product called "Tend Skin" at Sephora (you can find it online or at the stores) that deals with those horrible bumps.


They come in 4oz and 8oz bottles for $20 or $35. There are many other razor bump remedy creams and gels, but this is one product that I know works. If you have any others, leave a comment telling where you got it from, how much, and how it worked!


FEATURED PRODUCT:




Tend Skin

"The solution for any cosmetic problem related to hair removal. Men can use it on their face, neck and back of the head while women find it useful on legs, bikini line, underarms and anywhere else hair removal causes razor bumps. Use in conjunction with shaving, waxing electrolysis or epilating. Caution: If you have an allergy to Aspirin (hives, itching) do not use this product."

(As found on Sephora.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theblogmoney.com