Monday, February 9, 2009

Black Relationship Guru Nicole Spence Asks “Is Young More Fun?”

Nicole Spence – Relationship Guru

I'm a sexy soon to be 30year old woman... not quite at that the age where I could be labeled a Cougar. So, of course the notion of dating younger men seemed like a big waste of time! Why, you ask? Because in my mind, I'm like WTF is he ready for? And when I say young, I literally mean anyone below two years younger than me. Pointless! But you know what? I'll be 30 soon, so, I'm all about doing things differently and seeing what the outcome will be….

A girlfriend of mine, let’s call her "Renee" recently started dating (or let’s just say hooking up) with a younger guy. She is 30 and the guy is 26! Once she mentioned his age, I was like “Oh Please K.I.M {Keep It Moving}.” Then the story grew even more stereotypical...drum roll please...he wants to be a Rapper!! WTF?? Who has time to deal with that headache? "Not I" said the Cat LOL! The voyeur that I am found this story to be very interesting, because my formerly sex starved friend then began to describe a “sexcapade” of 10 rounds! Whew! Nice! I'm Jealous!

Apparently, this young lad never grew tired or limp (giggles). He wasn't the dreaded "one nutter"! My girlfriend who once shared my same sentiments: " MF is too young K.I.M!" was now lying spooned up with this young buck! She felt comfortable, so she was honest about her initial reaction to his career aspirations {wack}! To her surprise, she found out that "The Rapper" has a degree in Marketing, and can write his ass off! Light bulb! He's talented. Being that's she's in the entertainment field, they discussed other avenues where his skills could be used like "advertising". Then, they rested in between sessions and had a building dialogue. Now, this sex buddy doesn't seem that pointless. They had a great weekend of; I repeat 10 rounds {still jealous}! You never know they could be really good friends, or dare I say, "future Boos!”
I don't know but it has me wondering… Is Young More Fun?
Ladies, is young more fun? Hit me up and tell about your experience with younger guys...

1 comment:

do pheromones work said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. Will certainly visit your site more often now so informative.

isey